Remember that dreamy winery engagement session I had last year? And that gorgeous ring shot on the grapes? Well, it was finally time for Emily and Buddy’s wedding! The ceremony was outside of a beautiful historical estate, at Mentor’s Wildwood Cultural Center. It was probably the shortest ceremony I have ever seen, about 7 minutes total!! What a beautiful place for the ceremony and the formal photos after. The scenery is spectacular, the different shades of pink bridesmaids dresses were dreamy, and my couple was on fire!
The reception was at a brand new beautiful winery in Madison, Stonegait Winery. Such an immaculate building inside, I can’t wait to go back! It is set up so perfectly for a wedding reception, with two bars, high beautiful ceilings, and the decor is perfect for the setting. As always, there was an awesome team of vendors, and you can see that list below!
- Photographer: Lindsay Dawn Photography http://www.lindsaydawnphotography.com/
- Ceremony Location: Wildwood Cultural Center http://cityofmentor.com/departments/parks-recreation/facilities/wildwood-cultural-center/
- Reception Location: Stonegait Winery https://www.stonegaitwinery.com/
- Videographers: Feydo Frames https://feydoframes.com/
- DJ: DJ Christopher Productions https://www.facebook.com/DJ-Christopher-Productions-208366419186517/
- Caterer: La Vera http://www.la-vera.com/
- Officiant: Judge Albert Camplese
- Cake: Christine Candela – Mother of the Groom
- Florist: Capitena’s Floral and Gift Shop https://www.capitenasfloral.com/
- HMUA: Hair by Cotrena http://www.hairbycotrena.com/
- Bridal Gown: Wendy’s Bridal Columbus https://www.wendysbridal.com/
- Tuxes: American Commodore https://actux.com/