Amanda and Sean had the most perfect wedding day this past fall! It was my second trip back to the beautiful Landerhaven Events center, and I was so happy to be back. They were married under a heated tent, which was attached to the grand ballroom that their reception was held in. I absolutely loved all of the emerald green and navy touches, as well as the subtle gold.
Amanda and Sean have the most amazing chemistry, and are just naturals in front of the camera. Candids are my favorite, and they nailed those along with the formal poses. Their family and bridal party were such a blast too!! We did a first look with Amanda’s grandma, and their smiles brought me to tears! Her and Sean wrote letters to each other, and watching her read his letter was also a tearjerking moment.
Amanda is a school teacher, and her family even surprised her with having her whole class and their parents at the ceremony. They were the first thing she saw when she entered the ceremony tent, and it was nothing but smiles and tears down the aisle. Sean and Amanda had a sand ceremony, which brought a lot of laughs, and some beautiful art to keep forever.
The reception was insane! I haven’t seen a dance floor that packed all night in years! The crowd was non stop dancing, and their was even a Spanish coffee bar! Did I mention the ice cream canoe? Yup! Landerhaven staff impressed everyone with a giant canoe filled with ice cream and all the toppings for guests to build their own sundaes. Such a hit!
Check out all the fun and pretties below!! Also check out the list of all of the awesome vendors from this day at the bottom of the page!
- Photographer: Lindsay Dawn Photography http://www.lindsaydawnphotography.com/
- Second Photographer: Hannah’s Gallery-photography https://www.facebook.com/Hannahs-Gallery-photographer-1660274190863570/
- Venue: Landerhaven https://landerhaven.com/
- DJ: Marino Brothers http://www.marinobros.com/
- Cake: Julia’s Baked Creations https://juliasbakedcreations.com/
- Florals: Sandy’s Notions Flowers & Gifts https://www.streetsboroflowershop.com/
- Bridal Gown: La Blanca Bridal https://lablancabridal.com/
- Table Numbers & Cake Topper: Mabel & Maple https://www.etsy.com/shop/mabelandmaple
- Hair & Makeup Artist: The Artistic Edge Salon and Spa https://www.artisticedgesalon.com/
5 thoughts on “Emerald & Navy Wedding – Landerhaven – Mr. & Mrs. Kilcher – Lindsay Dawn Photography – Cleveland Wedding Photographer”
Gorgeous photos of their wedding. Love the joy on the kiddos faces!
Loving these colors! Especially the many shades of green!
The flowers are just fantastic!! What a fun party!
Wow! These are so amazing.
I think this will forever be one of my favorite weddings from you