Last year, when Michelle reached out to me to photograph her wedding, I was so excited. And then, when she told me the venue, I got even more excited!! Meadow Ridge Events in Windsor, Ohio is hands down one of my most favorite venues. The property is in the heart of Amish country, and has two open-aired reception halls and two gorgeous ceremony sites. There are willow trees, and twinkle lights, a beautiful pond, bridges, and flowers blooming everywhere. It is a dream. They even have two cottages for the girls or guys to get ready in! The staff is amazing, catering to the couples every need, but also to the guests and other vendors. And the food has been so awesome every time. Highly recommended venue!!
Michelle and Alex opted out of having a bridal party, which I see becoming more and more of a normal thing. Michelle got ready in the newer bridal cottage, which is so beautiful inside and out. This is also where we did the emotional first look with her Dad, cue the tears! Sometimes, even on wedding days, we forget things. Well, Michelle was so excited to walk down the aisle that she forgot her bouquet! She was so happy and in the moment, she didn’t even notice until I asked her about it after the ceremony. And by then, the staff had already noticed and was already at her bridal cottage retrieving it for her for the formal photos. It may have been the hottest day of the summer, but it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever had the honor to capture. Did I mention that Alex brought his old truck for some photos? Check it out, it is amazing!!
- Photographer: Lindsay Dawn Photography http://www.lindsaydawnphotography.com/
- Venue: Meadow Ridge Events https://meadowridgefarm.com/
- Florist: Blush Custom Weddings http://www.blushcustomweddings.com/
- Bridal Gown: Galleria Gowns https://www.galleriagowns.net/
- Suit: Men’s Warehouse https://www.menswearhouse.com/
- Cake: D.S. Cakes & Sweets Cafe http://www.dscakessweetcafe.com/
- DJ: Jesse Webb Entertainment http://jessewebbentertainment.com/